By Caesars Windsor
Modern interior renovations to one of two towers at the award-winning Caesars Windsor hotel will be wrapping up in March! With newly renovated rooms already available for reservations in the Forum tower, guests are raving about the chic new look that features upscale furnishings and contemporary decor. On trend with modern, boutique hotel design, each room as well as the hallways of every floor has undergone a stunning transformation. Renovations will extend to the Augustus Tower with full completion set for late 2019.
Caesars Windsor Hotel has been the only CAA/AAA Four-Diamond hotel in the city for 18 consecutive years and the only one in the Detroit region to be voted for the Best Hotel Award by Casino Player magazine for 17 years in a row.
Kevin Laforet, Regional President, Caesars Entertainment, said, “This exciting, upscale and modern renovation demonstrates our ongoing commitment to delivering an unparalleled, world-class resort experience. We will continue to offer our guests a variety of luxury amenities they have come to expect from the Caesars brand.”
Both loyal and new-to-property guests will be thrilled with the on-trend designer makeover that includes:
- New stylish, modern furniture in deep shades of charcoal and dove greys, rich sapphire blue and warm gold accents. Plush, linen and vegan leather upholstery with black metal and ash wood accents create an inviting living space to rest and relax;
- Naturally finished ash wood headboard and side tables with sleek wall mounted lighting fixtures;
- A unique Caesars stone and ash-wood work station with convenient USB ports and ample lighting;
- Upgraded LED 55” flat-screen TVs;
- High-end finishings include hexagon-patterned carpeting, linen wall coverings and engineered wood floors in each room’s foyer;
- New upscale fine bedding and linens; and
- Curated modern photography artwork
For more information, visit caesars.com/caesars-windsor.