Site Canada is pleased to announce the election of the 2012 Board of Directors. It comprises a team of proven industry specialists and veterans to continue the strong representation of Site Canada within the Site Global family.
Site Canada’s President for 2012 is Joanne Keating, Program Manager and Industry Relations, Meridican Incentive Consultants
Serving with Ms Keating as Officers on the Executive Committee are:
- Immediate Past President – Joe Orecchio, Independent Planner
- President Elect – Pam Graham, DMCP, President, Congress Canada
- Vice President Finance – Jennifer Glynn, Partner, Meeting Encore Group
- Vice President Membership: Liz Akey, CMP, Executive Director, EMA Marketing
Also on the board are Site Canada Directors:
- Director, Social – Hayley Bishop, CMP, Corporate Sales and Hospitality Manager, Stratus Vineyards
- Director, Education – Ellie MacPherson, President,SM+i/Sunquest Meetings and Incentives
- Director, Sponsorship – Michael Drake, Toronto Metro Market Group Account Director, Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide
- Director, Golf – Tracey Brenneman, CMP, Global Sales Manager, AlliedPRA
- Director, Communications – Vlad Haltigin, CITE, Producer, Dreams and Memories, PDM(i)
Site Canada extends gratitude to those departing the board at the end of the year: Cathy O’Connor, Director, National Sales, Carlson Hotels; Susan Lanc, Sales Manager, Meetings & Incentives, Hilton Worldwide; Richard Elliott, Publisher ignite Magazine; Barbara Dirnberger, Biz Development Manager, Travelessence
Site has grown since its inception more than 35 years ago to more than 2,000 members in 92 countries with 30 local and regional chapters. Site Canada is the second largest chapter in the world with 100+ members from across Canada representing all aspects of the meetings and incentives industry. In 2011, Site Canada was recognized for the second year running with the Site Excellence in Membership Award, and was the recipient of the Site Chapter of the Year Award in 2009. Site is the only global authority connecting motivational experiences with business results. The community of Site professionals brings best-in-class solutions, insights and global connections to maximize the business impact of motivational experiences regardless of industry, region or culture. Site serves as the source of expertise, knowledge and personal connections that will catapult and sustain professional growth, and help build the value of extraordinary, motivational experiences worldwide.