How do you spot the perfect unique venue for your meeting? Take this advice from the pros that know.
- Museums are a good first choice, although many other venues will also offer great spaces with state-of-the-art facilities, modern conveniences or historical character of the city.
- Many restaurants are available for meetings depending on the size of the meeting. Make sure to ask if they have private rooms or a way to book the exclusive use of the restaurant for the duration of the meeting.
- Consider art galleries, as they have wide open spaces with perfect lighting, hardwood floors and atmosphere in spades.
- Make sure the venue matches the objectives and purpose of the meeting or event.
- Make sure the venue provides all the services you need.